Are we at a watershed? Is the activation of thousands and thousands of our children on earth’s carbon levels and global warming the point of mass potential for transformation? Is this a Berlin Wall moment? Where the impossible suddenly happens? Let’s hope so. Let’s make it so… Any move by any child to engage with the grim reality that many of our systems from agriculture to homes are dinosaur systems that are bringing down the the livings earth’s life force – is brilliant and we should nurture this energy. I would recommend anyone who has not witnessed this energy to do so. And a good place to start is Greta Thunberg’s recent TED Talk. Take a break right now and listen to a 15 year old tell you a story…right before she went on to address the global climate change gathering of the Conference of Parties (COP 24) in Poland! Make a place for some emotion in your day.
- Wild Aligned. Engagement in reforestation & regenerative culture to the next level
- Corporate climate claims – What do they stand for and why does Net Zero matter?
- CommuniTree plant 10 millionth tree and celebrate major impacts in their 10th year
- World’s leading climate research publisher, Springer Nature, helps scale CommuniTree project
- How do we offset your flight. What you need to consider as 2021 unfolds.